Stay in one of Berlin most vibrant districts very close to the East Side Gallery (Berlin Wall) you will find your perfect sublet for an unforgettable stay in Berlin. Discover the city from an insider’s perspective! The emerging and upcoming East of the new hip German capital with its many cultural institutions, legendary clubs, galleries, cafes, bars and historical sites are the source of creativity and inspiration for an international crowd of creative people.
The Eastside loft is situated in a renovated old factory building. You will have the apartment all to yourself for you own privacy. Enjoy a fully furnished apartment with wooden floors, large windows, kitchen, bathroom with shower and sunny balcony (west side). Bright and quiet, although quite central.
Details of flat:
- 63 square meter (=680 square feet)
- Loft is located in quiet courtyard in a totally renovate old factory building
- Parquet (Wood) floor
- Huge balcony
- Double bed (1.40 x 2.00 m=twin)
- Washing machine
- Dishwasher, Fridge & coffee maker
- Flat TV with digital cable
- WiFi/DSL / Germany wide calls are inclusive
- Gay friendly host